Is getting a better night's sleep part of your New Year's resolutions for 2024? As you may know, quality sleep is a cornerstone of a healthy lifestyle, impacting both your physical and mental well-being. This flyer from National Institute of Health has a few pointers that can help, including three steps for a better sleeping environment:
- Have a comfortable mattress and pillow
- Keep the room temperature cool
- Avoid distractions such as screens and bright lights
At Mattress Nation, we are here to help you find a good night’s sleep!
- Have a comfortable mattress and pillow: We can certainly help you with a mattress and a pillow! A good mattress provides essential support for your spine and joints, paired with the right pillow to support your neck and head you will fall asleep better and wake up more rested. At Mattress Nation, we have a broad selection in each of our four showrooms for you to try. Our team of trained, friendly, salespeople are dedicated to helping you find the right fit for your needs.
- Keeping the room temperature cool: While we cannot help install a new AC system, we do have mattresses that can help keep you from overheating while you sleep! The Tempur-Pedic Breeze line can help keep your sleeping temperature up to 10° cooler. This is not just for hot summer days, but all year round it can help regulate your sleeping temperature. Have you ever snuggled under the covers all warm and cozy at the beginning of the night, only to wake up in the middle of the night, throwing all the blankets off, sweaty and overheating in your PJs? The Tempur-Pedic Breeze line helps move excess heat away from you while you sleep, preventing overheating during the night.
- Avoid screens and bright lights: If you've been using your phone to help you wind down, try switching to the Smart Base instead and have it play you your choice of soothing sounds to help take your mind to a restful state. Many of our adjustable bases come with an under-bed light right there on the remote. So if you have to get up during the night, you can turn on the under bed light directly from your remote.
Consider adding these changes to your sleeping environment, and reap the health benefits of a better night's sleep in 2024!
Here at Mattress Nation, we sleep better knowing you sleep better. Let us help you create a good sleeping environment, come on in to your local Mattress Nation today!
Mattress Nation - We sleep better knowing you sleep better